The following are the Terms that govern your use of the Productive Balance Software (Productive Balance, LLC) website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by and follow these Terms and any other applicable laws and regulations governing the site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please do not use this website for any purpose.
Productive Balance offers entertainment and information related to productivity, goal setting, and personal development, as well as products and services related to these topics.
None of the content, products or services are to be considered as legal, professional or medical advice, and are to be used for personal entertainment purposes only.
Productive Balance reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice. Any new Terms become effective when they are posted to the website.
1. Permitted Use. You are only authorized to view and retain a copy of the web pages of this website for your own personal use. You agree not to use this website for any unlawful purpose.
You are authorized to view, retain and download content associated with paid courses only if you have purchased them.
You acknowledge that the contents of this website are the property of Productive Balance, LLC and/or authors and are protected by US and international copyright laws. You may not duplicate, copy, publish, modify, reproduce, translate or transmit any part of this website without prior written permission from Productive Balance Software.
2. User Contributions. Users may contribute content to the website in the form of comments, articles, forum posts, links or other submissions. Productive Balance is not responsible or liable for any content provided by users or other third parties to the site (“User Content”.)
By submitting content to the website, you acknowledge that the material is non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you authorize Productive Balance Software to publish, distribute and use the material without compensation to you. You agree to only submit content to the website if you have the adequate rights and permission to do so.
Users may be held liable for any illegal or prohibited content they submit to the site, including without limitation defamatory, illegal, or offensive material. Productive Balance may not be able to monitor all User Content before it appears on the website. The contributions of third parties do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Productive Balance.
Productive Balance is not liable for any lost or damaged data resulting from the operation of this website and/or the enforcement of these terms.
In some cases, User Content may be the copyright of the author(s). If this is the case, it will be clearly indicated along with the content.
If you discover offensive, illegal or otherwise inappropriate material on the website, please contact us to report it.
3. Disclaimers. Productive Balance does not promise that the website content will be error free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific results from use of the website or any content.
You acknowledge that all the content is provided on an “as-is”, “as-available” basis and is for informational purposes only. The contents herein are solely the opinions of the authors and should not be considered as a form of therapy or advice.
There is no guarantee that the information is accurate or error free. Productive Balance assumes no responsibility for injury and disclaims any warranty for any products or services mentioned in the website.
If you require expert advice or counseling, you should seek the services of a competent professional. You should consult your physician before starting any exercise program or diet.
You are fully responsible for any actions that you undertake as a result of material presented in this website.
The information contained in this site, including all images, illustrations, and photographs not contributed as User Content constitute copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property of Productive Balance and/or third parties from which Productive Balance has obtained a license for use.
4. Notice About Testimonials. Testimonials included in this website are true to the best knowledge of Productive Balance. They are submitted voluntarily by customers, and to the knowledge of Productive Balance, represent the opinions and experiences of real users of Productive Balance products or services.
If you would like to submit a testimonial to Productive Balance, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Productive Balance and you grant Productive Balance the irrevocable rights to use, reproduce, edit, and/or publish the testimonial without further compensation, and you grant the right to optionally include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence.
Some customers who have submitted testimonials may have received a Productive Balance product or service as a way to show our appreciation for the time and effort involved in writing or recording their testimonial.
Some customers who have submitted testimonials may have participated in a challenge or contest to help them take action. Customers that were chosen as winners or finalists in such challenges or contests may have received prizes or other forms of compensation as part of their winning entries.
5. Links to Other Sites. Productive Balance has no control over the content of third party sites that may be linked to from this site. Productive Balance cannot guarantee or represent that the content on these sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Productive Balance does not endorse the content of any third party site. You acknowledge that by following a link to a website, you do so at your own risk and you may not make any claim against Productive Balance for any losses or damages resulting from your use of the site or the link provided.
If you have a problem with a particular link, please contact us and we will investigate and take appropriate action.
6. Jurisdiction and Controlling Law. This site is operated by Productive Balance, LLC, a California limited-liability company, with offices in Murrieta, California, USA. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. This agreement is deemed entered into at Murrieta, California by both parties. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Riverside County, California for the resolution of any dispute arising of or otherwise related to this website, its use, or these Terms.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify Productive Balance from and against any liability that Productive Balance may incur arising from your use of this website or any other site linked to by this website.
8. Refunds. Most products offered through this website offer a “money back guarantee” within 30 days of purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may contact us within 30 days of purchase to return your product (for physical products) and receive a full refund of your purchase.
Last modified: 06/08/11